Keaton Patti will be reading at  DTN on April 14

Keaton Patti will be reading at DTN on April 14

You write some really funny tweets. Do you draft a lot or is it usually off the dome?

95% of the time it's off the dome. The other 5% usually involves me spending some time making a Photoshop for the Tweet, or if I come up with something while I'm trying to sleep and want to wait until morning to see if it actually makes sense or just makes tired person sense.

Looking ahead, what's your favorite thing about New York when the weather is warm?

I like be able to walk around the city without wondering if it'll start snowing the next minute. I also feel I'm more likely to see dogs when it is warm and I love that. I want to see a Golden Retriever every moment, if possible.

What can people expect from your reading?

I will be saying every word I know.